Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30

Today is our last Thankful For post for the year. Just because 'November Thankfuls' are over doesn't mean we can't still be thankful for what God gives us daily.  I am glad for all the participation. We had some who participated last year who didn't this year, we had return participants. I am thankful for everyone who participated whether it was one post or thirty or somewhere in between. Just to get us thinking about what we have and where it comes from was the goal, and from the posts I read, I truly believe it was successful. I take things for granted every day. I needed this to get back to basics. I thank you for your participation!

As always, please remember friends/neighbors/family in your prayers. Please remember my Uncle Wade. He goes by Kelly where he lives (his first name) but was raised as Wade because mammaw's brother was also Kelly. His wife passed away yesterday after a lengthy illness. They live in Tucson Arizona. It has been many years since I have seen them. Please keep the Wolf family in your prayers. Tonight begins a long difficult journey for them. The next few days for them will be difficult. Prayer helps! Please remember them.

I love all y'all!
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment