Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Five


Tonight I am thankful for the "Thankful For" posts! Today at work one of my friends told me something. She said: "you blessed my heart yesterday." I asked her if she would tell me how since I hadn't seen her in a few days. She told me. Yesterday I posted the words to a song we sing at church. The song "I Am Blessed" says a lot. If you don't know it, I would recommend you you tube it.  The words follow:

I Am Blessed lyrics 
Through the sunshine and rain, 
Even sorrow and pain, 
Jesus still is my comfort and guide.
And His love comforts me, 
And His grace has set me free, 
And some day I shall stand by His side.
Chorus:
I am blessed. I am blessed.
Every day that I live, I am blessed.
When I wake up in the morning
Till I lay my head to rest, 
I am blessed. I am blessed. 
I have shoes for my feet, 
I have plenty to eat, 
And a home up in Heaven bye and bye.
Brothers and Sisters on this earth; 
They are mine through my New Birth, 
And we'll share in that Home beyond the sky. 
I am blessed. I am blessed.
Every day that I live, I am blessed.
When I wake up in the morning
Till I lay my head to rest, 
I am blessed. I am blessed.
When I wake up in the morning
Till I lay my head to rest, 
I am blessed. I am blessed.



That really made my day! I had quite a day today. That helped me get through the rest of it.

Keep posting. I love all y'all! I didn't get to read all the posts today. That part makes me sad.


Please continue to remember the Priddy, Wolf and Jaggers families in your prayers.

I love all y'all!
To be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment