Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22

Today is November 22. It is also Thanksgiving Day. It is also the third anniversary of what we didn't know at the time was the beginning of an amazing, life altering journey. It was 3 years ago today that Rick couldn't order or say baked potato. While I was worried, I just thought he was overtired or something simple. Little did I know.....

7/3/1985
11/26/2009
   


Today is also another family anniversary. It was November 22, 1984 that Aunt Valaria passed away. She was my mom's sister and my daughter was named after her. Her daughter Jill and Jill's oldest son, Shane spent the day with us at my mom's. We had a very good dinner and a great time! We laughed while remembering past events. I laughed til I cried a couple of different times today. I had just met Rick a few weeks before Aunt Val passed away. She was a special lady. Loved her dearly! We told a few stories about her too.

It has been a good day. Very Thankful to have been a part of it!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.........



No comments:

Post a Comment