Saturday, November 3, 2012

Third day


Today is the third day of the "Thankful For" posts on Facebook. I remain in awe of all the posts. I was looking at Valarie's Facebook (OK, honestly I was on there to play FV2) and noticed many on her friends list are posting too. I just think it is awesome! Keep up the good work!

I am still thinking about something that was said about our posts this year. Yes, we should all be thankful every day for everything we have. And I think we are, we just take things for granted because we are human. I believe it's not that we aren't thankful for what we are given, but that we accept God's grace daily without even thinking about it. It's not that we aren't appreciative of it. It is just that because we are human, we don't really think about things until we are asked to. I say we here, I should say I because I am the only person I can speak for actually.  Last year there were a few status updates by friends "poking fun" at our Thankful For posts. I won't say what was said, don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I am thankful we live in a place where we have a right to post our "Thankful For's" and the folks who don't want to participate for whatever reason have the right not to. Period.

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Get out and enjoy it! Today is the benefit for the Wolf Family at South Edmonson Elementary. If you can get out to it, please go! Help a family hit with tragedy. That is part of what we are here for, helping our friends and neighbors!


Please remember your friends in your prayers! I know I can use them! Please especially remember the Jaggers, Wolf and Priddy families!

I love all y'all! 
To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment