Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14 ~ Friends


Today my Thankful For post was: Today I am Thankful For my work family. I am. They were there for us every step of the way from the tumor being diagnosed and even to today. I couldn't ask for a better group of people. And you know, it also includes former work family. Those folks at Baptist who were still there were there for us during the surgery and recovery period. They knew the diagnosis. They were supportive to us and helpful.

More than that, many of my work family are really like family more than someone to work with. They are there for help when things are going wrong at work and in like in general. I think I could go to any of them with anything and they would be there. Many of them are young enough to be my kids. Love them all.

I am also thankful for my real family. My kids and grandchildren are the light of my life. This morning I woke to the smell of bacon cooking. I got up and Nick had read my 12:30ish am facebook post about what we would be having for breakfast. We had pancakes. I found a surprise in them. He added chocolate chips. It was pretty good.

.



Remember to pray, remember those who are in need of prayer. God knows all about it already, all we have to do is ask!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment