Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful For!


So if I listed everything I am thankful for in no certain order I could fill up pages and pages. Today I posted I am thankful for hot coffee and friends. I got up early this morning and finished making a pot of chicken and dumplings to take to work today. Brittany has been practically begging for chicken and dumplings since she saw a couple of posts a few weeks ago. Today I took them in and I have to say they were close to the best I have ever made. They were de-lish and there weren't many left.... just a few bites. I love my friends and would do most anything for them at any time if I could. 

Photo: Leftovers for Nick!
a few dumplins left over for Nick....

I am pretty sleepy right now and I still have a little bit to do before bed so I will close. Please remember your friends in your prayers. You never know for sure just by looking who is really hurting on the inside.  

I love all y'all!
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment