Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 26 on November 27

This is a difficult post tonight. I missed the 26th altogether -  it is actually the 27th. Today (27th)  Rick would have been 65 years old. I used to tease him about his age. He was 11 1/2 years older than me. He would call me old, and I would always reply that no matter how old I got, he was still older by over a decade. He would laugh. I didn't get home from work until almost 10 pm tonight. It was that busy. I am too tired to sleep. I had wanted to make a post every day of November. I guess the 27th will actually have 2 because I want to keep that as close as I can. And while it is still night, it is after midnight here in KY so I missed the 26th. So, technically, I guess I messed up. I said this already. I am tired and can't sleep. I am glad I am off tomorrow (or today). Hey, I was lucky. When I left, 3 others were still there charting. 

On the morning of the 26th, my thankful for post was that I was thankful for a good night's sleep. I hope I can say that again in the morning. 

Good night y'all.
I love all y'all!
To be continued.................

Happy Birthday in Heaven Ricky. I love you and I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment