Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day Four


I want to purpose in my heart to be thankful and grateful every day for the blessings God bestows on this so unworthy person. I am human. I make mistakes daily. Sometimes hourly. I hope that I can continue these "Thankful For's" after November and into the new year and beyond, maybe not on Facebook but in my heart to God. He surely deserves all the glory and thanks. I could thank Him every second of every minute of every hour of every day for the rest of my life and would not put a dent in what I owe to Him. I do believe I thought this over last year. I didn't go too far with it and got in a mess. He got me out. I owe Him so much. Christmas Eve 2008 around midnight with a 2 1/2 month old October Rose sleeping in my arms God promised He would save her when it's time. I hold on to that hope. I still hear Him whisper "trust Me" in the lonely hours of the night. Or when things are so tough I don't know how I can go another step. I hear His voice speak to my heart as only He can do. And, oh, I know it's Him. He put a white stone with a new name that only He knows and I know when He calls it. If you have one, you know too when He calls yours.

I have been so blessed by the posts so far. Y'all are great! Today, people were catching up. It's ok if you miss a day. You can catch up if you want, or just post from that day. But how I love the catching up....
I love all y'all!
To be continued...


Philippians 4:8
King James Version (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.



No comments:

Post a Comment