Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2 going well!


Today has been a good day. Busy at work. I got a chance at lunch to review some of the "Thankful For" posts. I am in awe of the response. I was looking at the "invite list" from where I created the event. There are people who were invited by more than one person. There are many, many folks that were invited by friends and friends of friends. I do believe we have caught on to something! Love it! By the by, I didn't create the event so to speak last year. I heard about other's doing this and thought we should to. And this year, I thought we should make it an annual tradition. If you know me, you know I love traditions!

It has been said that we shouldn't only be thankful during November but every day. While I agree 100% with the gist of that statement, that wasn't the intent of "30 days of Thankful."  I am thankful every day for everything I have been given and allowed to work for. What I don't do is intentionally say it. This is a place for me to learn to do that. Remember. Post what you feel. There is no right or wrong answer. There is no right or wrong format. It's not too late to join in. You can make a "catch up post" as I read tonight, or simply begin. The only rule is be nice when your friend posts something. No ugly remarks. That's it. Don't make someone feel awkward about their post.

Please remember your friends and neighbors in your prayers. Remember me. I will remember you. Please remember the folks who have lost loved ones recently. Remember those who have loved ones sick in the hospital. Remember the ones who have loved ones who are terminal. Yes, we will all die at some time, but knowing something like cancer will take someone you love and knowing that end is near hurts your heart. The hearts need prayer. Prayer for peace and acceptance. And it is so difficult to accept.  Remember the Jaggers family, the Priddys and the Wolfs just to name a few.

I love all y'all!
To be continued......


2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading the Thankful post and am glad that I am participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed by them daily! I am glad you are participating too!

    ReplyDelete