Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29


Today my post was "Thankful for friends who care about each other" - friendship means the world to us. We  should always be thankful when we have people who love and care about us. 

Please continue to remember the Wolf family in your prayers. These next days and weeks they will especially need prayers.

Please continue to remember my friend who found out yesterday her cancer is back and it is in her spine. She is an exceptional nurse, friend, person. Everyone who knows her loves her dearly. Please remember her in your prayers. 

Also, please remember my friend Sandy in your prayers. Her foot is infected and she had to have surgery today. I haven't heard from her since her post last night telling us about the surgery today. Pray for healing!

I love all y'all! 
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment