Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work tomorrow

Tomorrow I go back to work for two days. Yesterday, I had to go in for a class. I told a couple of people who asked if I had applied for Sally's job yet that I had decided to remove my name from the list. They were upset at me. I told them I had been thinking more about it and I decided it is not for me at this time. I do hope they will understand. I just don't want the responsibility again. I had that job once, and I loved it, but I just don't want to be there every day, responsible for everything that happens in the unit. And I don't want to have to deal with the politics that go along with it. I will just stay where I am, care for my patients, and leave work there. I believe someone will come along who will take good care of us.

Except for the cyclone that passed through my house today, it has been a good day. The babies have had fun today. They had a great time playing and chasing each other. I will be glad though to get my house back and babies just for visits! Tonight before she went to bed, Tobi crawled up in my lap, I held her like when she was little, and she said I loves you gamma! Melted my heart!

The CPAP is mostly going well, woke up without it this morning though, around 4am. Don't know how that happened. Didn't go back to sleep and I have been a bit sleepy today. I have had more energy the past few days, but the swelling in my lower legs is worse yesterday and today. I don't think I have been eating any more salt than normal.

I think this is all for tonight. Y'all have a great night! Also, please remember our church when you pray, we call a new pastor on Saturday night. Also, please remember Ray Cobb's family, Ray passed away yesterday. He will be missed.

I love y'all!
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment