Sunday, August 14, 2011

Night 4 coming up! I still ♥ CPAP!

Last night was the best night yet for the CPAP! I was asleep fairly quickly, woke around 4am and felt soooo rested! I slept soundly (at least I felt like I did) for about 6 or 6.5 hours. That is the most consecutive hours of sleep that I have had in years! I got up, made coffee and put my potato salad together for work, then I laid down again until almost 6 with the machine. I didn't sleep, but I did rest/maybe dozed! I am so excited! It seems to be helping! My ankles are still swelling a little, but not nearly as much as they were before. And the palpitations are much less!

No word yet on the job situation. I don't know if I will get it or not, if I don't it will be OK! I did apply on Friday, I am wondering if it will be the right thing. If it is meant to be it will happen.

This road/speed limit thing going on over on highway 743 is getting on my nerves a bit! I am thinking my next step will be to write to the state senator for the area and the state representative. Also, I might write to the US Senator or representative. I just don't understand how one man, a police officer, can get away with getting this changed. When I called the KY Department of Transportation in Bowling Green, I was told the amount of fatal accidents in the area and increase in population in the are were the reason for the change. When I confronted him with the facts, he did not deny that the BGPD officer got it changed. When I challenged this with another KDOT person, I did get their attention and they are going to do a "speed study" what ever that is. She said unfortunately, it is not likely it will be changed again. I am sorry, I don't understand why it can't go back to 55. I could live with 50 0r maybe 45, but that is unrealistic too. This is the country. I say if the policeman wants to live where the speed limit is 35 on a rural road, he just needs to give up and move back to town to a subdivision. Period! I will continue to try to get it changed until I exhaust every avenue open to us. Then I will give up and go 35 through there. I have not complained to his superiors, I don't know if I am going to do that or not, but you never know. If he yells at me the way I know he has to a few of my friends, I am libel to call them. He just needs to either grow up or move. Obviously, he is not from around here! This is country, not town or city! Y'all call KDOT! 746-7898 and complain!!! We need all the complaints that we can get!

Enough of that soap box!

It is a beautiful night outside with a beautiful full moon, partly cloudy, the sunset was very colorful! Y'all have a great night!

Two days ago marked the 27th anniversary of the birth and death of my Niece Miss Jessica Lynn James. She was a precious little girl who was so tiny. She was not able to survive. She was perfectly formed, she looked like the rest of our babies. Tiny little nose, high forehead, dark hair, her features were so dainty! We never got to know her, but we did (and still do) love her! One day little Jessica we will spend eternity with you!

Remember your friends, neighbors and family in your prayers, even the policeman on 743! I know I need your prayers!

I love y'all!
To be continued...........


No comments:

Post a Comment