Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I gave it a shot

And though this blog is "RickandMyra" and now it is just "Myra" and I started a new blog called the next chapter, I think I will put it aside and continue here with this blog. The other was read well, but it is difficult sometimes to decide which place to put something. So, if I am posting something that pertains to Rick and me, then I will warn you when I "share" that there may be tears if you read it. How's that? I think I will just post here and the recipe blog when I find something I want to post on there. Yes, I think that is that. I don't think I can delete it, but it will just be there.

Did you know there are 136 days until Christmas?

If you have been reading my other blog, you know there is a job opening in my unit. I have been praying for a job that would let me be free to attend church regularly. This job opened up. I am not saying that God is answering my prayer by having Sally move on to Scottsville by any means. What I am saying is I have been praying and here's an opportunity. I think I have to act on it. And as soon as it posts available, I will apply. I have no idea if I will get it or not, but I do know I won't get it if I don't ask for it. I do have some manager experience. I do have former co-workers/employees willing to write letters for me, they have seen some of my posts. And many people in CCU have asked me to apply. So I am going to apply. As in every job there will be some people who will never be pleased, some you couldn't please if you gave them one million dollars, they'd want two. That is what my mom used to say! I don't know if I will have the opportunity to please anyone or not. I do know I am going to try to find something that will let me be able to go to church. If not this, then something will come along. I am sure of that!

And the best news is!!!! I get my CPAP machine tomorrow! Tomorrow night I should get good sleep!!! I can't wait! So, I want to leave you with a thought:
If you can't say something good about someone, don't say anything (unless its the "man" who caused the speed limit to be dropped to 35 mph on an open country road. I say if he wants it that low, he needs to move back to a subdivision in town!) Call the KDOT people and complain! If we complain loud enough, maybe we can make a change happen!

I love y'all!
To be continued...............



No comments:

Post a Comment