Thursday, August 4, 2011

So much has changed in the world!

142 days until Christmas Day!

So much has changed in the world since my last post. Yesterday afternoon, late, I found out a friend of mine lost her son and nephew in a terrible one car crash yesterday morning. She was at work, had heard about the accident, had tried to call her son. Of course, he could not answer. I can not imagine the loss of a child~~no matter how old!  Having lost 4 pregnancies, I know that pain, but to love a child for x number of years then lose him or her to a tragedy........please remember that family in your prayers! Please!

Also, yesterday I learned a family member had a problem that he is dealing with. I believe by the grace of God, he will be able to deal with his problem and overcome it! He is a strong, good man who realized there was something wrong and he needed to work on it. He has started his journey in an open honest manner, and I believe he will succeed. I will remember him in my prayers, and I ask you to as well! There is no need to mention names here, God knows all things! This is not a post for gossip! This is a place to vent feelings and ask my friends for help! I am asking! We all have problems, we all need help sometimes! It is not up to us to judge anyone over anything.......
           
           Matthew 7
 1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
 6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
 7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened           










On another note, the pump was removed and I was able to come home early, but only because we had moved out a few patients.....yay me!

Blogger has changed some things.....I don't like this at all! It is much harder to write! I might get used to it! I hope so, I enjoyed this, but when I need to make a new paragraph, it does not cooperate!

I think this is all for tonight!

I love y'all!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment