Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Randomness



60 days until Halloween...



85 Days until Thanksgiving!



115 days until Christmas Day!
Just in case you need updating.......

The holiday's are getting closer! I am excited about them! My favorite is Christmas for what it means! I just love any holiday! Speaking of holidays, Labor Day is Monday. I think I am off.....

We had prayer meeting tonight. It was a heartfelt service tonight. It was easy to feel the spirit of the Lord when Noots sings. There is so much feeling in the songs he sings. Always has been as long as I have known him.

Thinking about a lot of things, at some difficult places in my life right now. I love my kids and grandkids, but I need a chaos-free life and with 2 toddlers and an infant, that is very difficult to have. I don't want them to be homeless, but I don't want a stay on 6B either, no offense to anyone who has ever had to stay there, it is definitely a necessary place and if I had to go there I would. I am not making fun of anyone who has ever had to stay there. People I love dearly have had to stay there more than once. Close family has had to stay there. There is no shame in having to go there. The shame is when we need to be there and don't go.

The Edmonson County Homecoming is this Saturday starting at 9am. If you are local please try to be there. It was a lot of fun last year. Check my facebook profile for the link if you are on my friends list. They have good old fashioned gospel singing and other singing, vendors, food, good times. Enjoy!

The county fair starts soon as well. In the past I have entered canned goods and baked goods in the exhibits. I won a red ribbon once for my green beans. I still have it. I don't like the rides anymore, but I do like to go to the parade and visit the exhibit barn.
Psalm 46:10
Be stilll, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth
I love y'all.......
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment