Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dreams sometimes seem so real!

143 days until Christmas Day in case you were wondering..........

Last night/early this morning I had a dream, which is a rare circumstance these days. I woke thinking about it, glad in one way I had a dream because it means you are really asleep when you dream, also sad in a way because of the dream that it was, and glad in another way because of the dream it was, it was so real. I could smell his cologne, feel his arms around me. I dreamed Rick and I were driving "through the hollar" between here and Brownsville. We were close to Brownsville, around Oak Grove, and coming towards home. We were talking about running out of gas for some reason. We were in the old red Buick we used to have. I did get to tell him I love him before I woke. It seemed so real at the time. Maybe in some way it was God's way of letting me know everything would be ok? I know he is ok. He isn't hurting anymore. He isn't struggling for each breath. :) I guess that doesn't change the fact that I miss him so much still, just like yesterday and the day before that too......and month before that, you get the idea. But then again, I would not have him back just to suffer! If I could have him healthy, I would but not like it was. He suffered so much. Some of you were there and saw parts of it. Sometimes, I would just look up and the support was there! There were many supporting us! I could not leave anyone out! We had so much help, love and support! I will be hard pressed to repay all the love and kindness shown! (and still is being shown!) You all know who you are! We love each and every one of you! There were many of you who were with us in spirit who had other obligations and could not be with us physically! We know you were there for us too (and still are)! We could feel the strength from your prayers!

Judges 7:13

King James Version (KJV)

13And when Gideon was come, behold, there was a man that told a dream unto his fellow, and said, Behold, I dreamed a dream, and, lo, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the host of Midian, and came unto a tent, and smote it that it fell, and overturned it, that the tent lay along.

On a lighter note! It is hot today! I can't believe how hot it is.....and here we are complaining and in about 6 weeks, we will start complaining about how cold it is getting. We are never happy are we!


It is 10 am on Wednesday. In one week, I get my CPAP mask, at least I hope I do, I go to the Dr. that day. I hope that's the plan. I have no experience in this matter! I guess I will find out!

I love y'all!
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment