Sunday, August 21, 2011

And so another week begins



This is Nick and Janna



This is all Nana and Papaw James' grandchildren except Joshua Charles Cutright, who lives in Florida and could not be there. This was taken Christmas Day 2009 Rick's last Christmas. From Left: Valarie Kristen Sanders, Heather Nicole James-Miller, Jessie Owen James, Jacob James, Brittany Leigh James, Nicholas Ryan Sanders & Jeffrey Ryan James. There are also great-grandchildren: Jonas Ian Miller, Jr; October Rose Suttle, Perry Dale Suttle, Jr. Olivia Rhea Sullivan; Thomas James & Nolan James and Adriana Cutright.

I have a class tomorrow, I didn't realize when I signed up for it that it may take all day and that I was working tomorrow. I had to call the covering manager and the IABP call RN will come in and cover until I get out of class. I have never re-certified for ACLS this way, I hope it doesn't take forever!

We had church today. Last night I told you that a good man had been called to replace our pastor whose time was up. Maybe some day he will return to us. The new man was there today, he is still sorting it all out and will let us know. It was a very good service today. I do hope he takes us. We did not have any preaching today at all, just testimony and a lost person bowed. She did not make it today, but the power was there. Came home after church and we fixed a little dinner. Nick brought Janna here after church at her church. We fixed ribs on the grill. Next time we will adjust how we fix them but they did taste good. I made baked beans and we mashed some potatoes. Not bad.

I have been studying for my class tomorrow. I have to pass it, I believe I will, but it is on the computer, I have never taken it that way before so I hope it goes well! Wish me luck! I had some worries about a friend that have been taken care of over the weekend! YAY! I won't say too much more than that. I will say God is good!

Y'all have a blessed day tomorrow and week ahead!

I love y'all!
To be continued...............


No comments:

Post a Comment