Thursday, August 11, 2011

A good day!

It has been a great day! I picked up my CPAP today, can't wait until bedtime so I can use it! It does make watching TV and hearing much a bit difficult. But I will learn to deal with it, it is going to make life so much better!

We found, washed and put out several more hummingbird feeders. I love those tiny creatures! They are so cute! And they are a bit aggressive towards each other, males and females. The females challenge each other and sometimes challenge the males, while the male still rules. Sometimes I want to run him off, but if I do there would be another male step up to the role, so I will just let them be. Nick worked on the yard yesterday, it looks great! The babies tore up most of my solar lights, so I took all of them down. I miss them. When they get a home of their own, I will get some more.

Bubba has had a good day today. Tobi is at mammaw's, Livvy is with her papaw Sullivan. Bubba is here with us. He has played hard all day!

I work tomorrow, and all weekend. The potential job is still not posted, I plan to apply for it when it is posted. I don't know if I will get it, but I intend to try! If it is not that job, something else will come up so that I can get weekends off. I did apply for an employee health job, I haven't heard anything from it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I love y'all!
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment