Monday, August 15, 2011

131 days until Christmas


Fall is quickly approaching. The trees are losing their color, some of the walnut trees are turning yellow. Watching Walton's reruns today. One of the episodes was about Pearl Harbor, and Mary Ellen's husband missing
.

Fall decorating will be here before we know it! I am looking forward to putting up the fodder, straw bales and pumpkins. I love to decorate for fall. One of my nieces mentioned putting out her Halloween decorations already. I think I will wait for a few more weeks, 4 or so anyway. It is still summer, after all. Speaking of summer, the weather has been so fall-like the past few days, it has been pleasant to sit on the porch and watch the birds and just enjoy being outside. After that it will be time for Christmas decorating! I love that time of year as well!

I have been having second thoughts this afternoon about the job prospect. I am thinking there is so much to it that I don't really want to have to deal with. I have to think about the fact that was the job I left to come back here to work. I wanted to get back to taking care of patients. I think that is what I would rather do. Unless something happens to change my mind tonight, tomorrow I am going to call HR and withdraw my job interest form. It is not that I can't do the job, it is what has to be done that I just would rather stay at the bedside. I will support whoever comes in, but I think I don't want it. I really don't want to go back to school either. I can not see fighting to park and going to class at 52 years old. I am most likely older than most of the teachers! I do want to get away from weekends and holidays, I have been working every other Christmas for 33 years. Whatever is meant to be will happen I suppose. I don't know what to do.

CPAP is going well!

This is all for tonight!
Goodnight y'all!
I love y'all!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment