Saturday, August 20, 2011

I still ♥ CPAP

It has been over a week now, I have used my CPAP every night. A couple of nights I took it off some time during the night, but for the majority of the time I have kept it on. I feel more rested when I use it. This morning though I woke with a terrible headache, sinus headache I think. It took a while for it to go away. I am sleeping better though.

Tonight we had our pastor election. One good man leaving, another good man coming in. I didn't vote. I didn't feel a strong enough impression to vote.....just like last year. I had a slight impression as service started tonight, and that was the man that was called. The deacons will contact him tonight and he will say yes or no. I believe he will say yes. We will see. Usually, when someone is called it is right.

I have been kinda down today. I didn't get out until mid afternoon. I just feel kinda blah today. I did go up to Berry Vine Primitives this afternoon. I bought a pumpkin sign and some room spray. I love that store and they have some fall decorating stuff out. I think Toe Joe could make most of it! It is so cute though! I just mostly wanted to get out and be by myself. I ate supper at Zaxby's at Glasgow, and got a new electric cord for my laptop, my old cord was fractured or something. It wouldn't stay connected even when plugged in if that makes sense. The battery went out long ago, it has to stay plugged in to be used. And I would much rather use my laptop than my desk top. That was Rick's. He sat there for hours looking at Asset Auctions to find junk he could buy. He loved that site. He would also email some of his friends, at least he would read theirs and call me in to help him reply. He never did get the hang of replying to an email but he could work that Asset Auction site!

I miss him.

I miss Jennifer too.

126 days until Christmas Day. (Actually in 1 1/2 hours from now it will be 125 days....)

Goodnight!
I love y'all!

To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment