Saturday, August 13, 2011

I ♥ CPAP

I am about to go for day 3 of CPAP. Last night was a bit more difficult to sleep with it. I don't know why, my seal was great from the beginning with no adjustment, I was even able to lie on my right side without a leak. I just had trouble falling asleep. Woke again at 2am, took off the mask and fell asleep without putting it back on. I woke several more times, and knew I needed to put it back on, just fell asleep before I could reach for it. I know this is going to work! I know it is! In those few hours I did sleep with it, I must have slept fairly well because I had good energy this morning and it lasted through the work day. So, I feel like it is helping. I don't remember having as many heart palpitations today, and though my ankles are a bit more swollen than yesterday, they are much better than they have been over the past several months. I am still pleased with it, and when I go to bed by 9pm tonight, I plan to keep it on all night.

I won't remind you how many days until Christmas tonight!

While I did come home to a sink of dirty dishes tonight, Val did manage to make a pretty good supper. I was pleased. I do, however, have to watch Aladdin cartoon tonight. It's cute but I am too old for this. I am getting sleepy, I will close for now. Remember your friends, neighbors, relatives in prayer! I know I need your prayers, and I will remember y'all!

I love y'all!
To be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment