Monday, August 8, 2011

I started a different blog

I have started a new blog. It is called The Next Chapter. I am not too sure how much writing in this one I will be doing, I think it depends on the topic for the day. I am not going to close this blog, it holds so many memories. It holds healing for myself and some of my sisters in law, I think. And if it has helped anyone else, then I am even more blessed. All I want to do is help someone somehow!

I do ask you to remember in prayer the sick, the folks who have lost loved ones, the folks who have loved ones in critical condition......

Please remember our church family as we get ready to elect a new pastor in less than 2 weeks. And our neighbor church in a month when they have been charged to do the same thing!

I want to remind you that just because I have another blog does not mean I have changed the way I feel about Rick. I just will reserve this blog for posts relating to the grief and things going on around those feelings and the new blog will be devoted to new stuff, everyday stuff. I don't know if I will keep it, I just wanted to change it up a little-to grow and evolve......


And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose ye this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)

I love y'all!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment