Saturday, October 16, 2010

One birthday, two birthdays!





























So today was a very big day! October is now two and on Friday Perry Dale will be one year old. He had not a clue what today was about but he had a blast digging into his cake!



I think everyone had a good time today. There was a lot of food, and a lot of cake! But it was all good, some leftovers though. I'd do it all again! They were so tired by the end of the day. Thanks to everyone who came to help us celebrate our babies birthdays!

Everyone who was here got to meet Brandon, Valarie's boyfriend. He seems like a nice kid. And the babies love him. That is usually a good sign. Val did some pumpkin carving after I left for church. They turned out pretty cute, at least I think so!

There would be only one thing that would have made today better! I think you know what I mean.

I love you all......

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party. I am glad I got out of class in time and traffic wasnt too horrible. Twenty minutes lates better than not at all right :) I had a great time and ernie ray loved his pumpkin and the cake. I wish I could have brought him. I cant believe the babys are getting so big. It was good to see all. Love ya unrelated mommy and Ill see ya soon... Ill bring ernie ray up one day. He misses his "tobi"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could be here. It was a blast! Come on anytime!

    ReplyDelete