Thursday, November 17, 2011

This and that

November is a difficult month in many ways. November 23 will mark the 2 year anniversary of the beginning of our most difficult journey. I hold on to the knowledge that God does nothing in vain and that some day we will all understand why He needed Ricky more than we did. We are blessed by the knowledge and witness that Ricky is resting until that day the great trumpet sounds. November 27 Rick would have been 64. I always teased him about being old. He said he robbed the cradle. Last night was difficult at prayer meeting. I saw him in my minds eye standing over there with every word and song.

I will be fine. I just miss him more than you can know!

The sun is shinning and I am freezing! The fireplace is going and the heat is on! I missed the snow flurries this morning. I looked out several times but wasn't lucky enough to see any! Makes it seem more like Christmas is coming!

As for the post the other day.......we will see how that plays out! Not sure how to start that one.

Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season, keep Christ in Christmas! Without Him, we would not have a holiday to celebrate! I know we all get caught up in what to get for who and just remember without Him, where would we be......

Today's verse is inspired by The Bible Fan Page on facebook. That page has always posted something I need to see just when I need to see it! You might think that is silly, but it has! Take what you will from the passage!
Luke 1:36-37

36And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37For with God nothing shall be impossible.

I love all y'all! ♥♥♥

To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment