Monday, November 14, 2011

It is a good day

So, it has been a great day. Worked, but that was good, had a WKU nursing student with me part of the day. Rode home with Kim Dennis. Love riding with her. May ride in with her in the AM if I can be ready by 0550! (I usually don't get up until 6.....we'll see!)

Saw more outside Christmas decorations on the way home. Got me really wanting to put them out! I may wind up with that tree up before Thanksgiving. Valarie has hers up already.

I am still enjoying reading the thankful for postings every day. On days I work, I have to hunt them because I can't read FB while I'm working. Keep posting! Love it, today my friend's post made me cry. You know who you are. I love you too! Found it during lunch.
Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Remember your friends and family in your prayers!
I love all y'all. That's all for tonight.
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment