Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2

What a blessing this morning when I started reading all the facebook status updates with friends posting something they are thankful for. It warms my heart to read the sincerity in each post. Some people might think this is some kind of joke or poke fun at me for this, but I do believe if I was more humble and thankful every day for the gifts God has bestowed upon me, my life would be so much more fulfilling! You are free to believe what you wish! I chose to believe this way.And I chose to make a post of something I am thankful for each and every day until Thanksgiving Day. I hope you continue to join me! It makes me think!
Psalms 31:19
How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.



Little Miss Tobi Rose as a monkey for Halloween



My Bubba as a lion




And Miss Livvy as a cute little pumpkin

52 days until Christmas Day and 22 days until Thanksgiving Day! This year will be gone before you know it! There are only 21 days left until the second anniversary of the day Rick's tumor was discovered. I am feeling some anxiety and I believe that is why. Please remember me and my family in your prayers.

I love all y'all!
To be continued...................


No comments:

Post a Comment