Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am a bit scattered today

I feel a little scattered today! Nick is having surgery tomorrow. It is considered a major surgery, but it is a simple procedure as surgeries go. He will be having a "lap chole" which is also called Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy which is a fancy word for he is having his gall bladder out through a scope. At least I hope that is the way it comes out. He has never had any abdominal surgery, so there isn't any reason I can think of why it won't work like that. He should come back home tomorrow. I think he is a little worried. He has been edgy all day. He is asleep on the floor on a mattress in the living room. I have a feeling it is because he is a little scared. Y'all please remember him in your prayers. He has been through a lot (as we all have - everyone included!) these past two years. It has been hard on him not to have his dad here. I know his temper shows sometimes, but he is having a hard time dealing with Rick's death.

Anybody wanna do my dishes where I have cooked today? I don't either but if I don't they won't get done. LOL!
Psalms 50:14-15

14Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

15And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

I love all y'all!
To be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment