Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The closer it gets.....

November 23 it will be 2 years since we were kicked in the chest with cleats. That was the day we found out Rick had a brain tumor. The closer it gets to that day, the more anxiety I feel. I am not sure why, I know it is just another day in the grand scheme of things, but it is an anniversary I wish I had never had. Is that wrong to wish that? All in all I would never wish him back unless he could be healthy. I would not have him suffer any more or struggle for one more breath. But I miss him so much. And as it gets closer to that anniversary and in 19 days his birthday, I just feel like there is a weight on my heart that I can't make go away. I suppose it is part of the grief process.

Jeremiah 19:11
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

I know everything happens for a reason. I know that some day it will be revealed to us. I know some day I will see him again. I know God has a grand plan and one day when the trumpet sounds, we will all know........

Please remember each other in prayer!

I love all y'all!
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment