Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today

So Dr. Avula asked me what I was there for this morning. I told him I was so tired I could barely put one foot in front of the other. Even when I first get up I am tired! He asked lots of questions, ordered some labs and I will have a sleep study soon. He said it sounds like I have sleep apnea. And that would be an answer for many, many problems, like the fast heart rate, the ankle swelling, the tiredness, especially the tiredness! So, I have hope for feeling better soon! Also, he thought my synthroid medicine needed to be increased, so I will have the labs in the morning. I can hardly wait to feel better!

On a lighter note, Doug and his family are here for a few days. Heather and Jonas eloped a while ago and they are having a celebration on Saturday. I am looking forward to it!

I am also looking forward to having 3 days off! YAY! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Can't wait!

This is a short post today, I hope you have a great rest of the week.
I love y'all!
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment