Thursday, July 28, 2011

149

Just a reminder how many days until Christmas day.....

I had balloon pump call today, I was lucky that I got to stay home. I went with Nick to Glasgow to drop off the mower for repair. Then I came home and just took it easy all day. I still don't feel too great, still tired, still waiting for the final result and the mask. It will be great to get it and be able to sleep.

It was a hot day! I can not believe how hot it has been. Now watch, we will be complaining in a couple months how cool it is.....

July is about gone, then August, then September and fall will be here. Before you know it, Christmas will be here!

Y'all have a great evening, and remember your friends and neighbors in prayer. Congratulations to Josh and his wife on the birht of their new baby boy!

I love y'all!
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment