Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long day!

Different folks are posting what a long day it has been. I can attest to that! Actually, it has been a long week, month, year etc! The heat is almost unbearable! We go outside to go to the car and then get drenched in sweat! It is like walking into an oven and then open the car door! I think that feels like opening an oven door! And I am sure when fall/winter come we will be complaining about the cold.........humans! What can I say! We always want what we can't have! I am right in there with you!

Went into work today, it was a day filled with cleaning and paperwork! Whew, I got most of it done though! It was challenging and we need to make a few changes I think! We will get it like it needs to be! (nothing big, just the way we record some equipment stuff....)

Y'all be good, stay cool, take it easy in the heat! Heed the advice of the weather people, heat stroke and heat exhaustion are killers! Check on your pets, make sure they have plenty of water and shade. Check on your neighbors, make sure they are cool enough!

I love y'all!
To be continued..........
Psalm 18:2, 6 “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.”
(I love the Psalms)

No comments:

Post a Comment