Tuesday, July 26, 2011

151 and counting

Just a reminder, 151 days until Christmas.......

I am excited, our family welcomes Nolan Wyatt James who was born today to my nephew Jeffrey and his wife Ashley James. He joins a brother, Thomas Ryan. Nolan weighed in at 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. He has a head full of black hair. His big brother wanted to name him Buzz (after Buzz Lightyear). That may still be his nickname LOL! With each addition, our family grows in number and in strength. May this birth make us even closer! The only things that would make his birth brighter would be if his papaw Gary and his great uncle Rick would have been here to meet him. Gary did not get to meet Thomas before cancer took him away. Rick did get to meet Thomas but did not get to know him.

On another good note, my cousin who had a rough day yesterday is doing better. Please continue to remember them in your prayers.

One other note, there was some great news that came today, I think it lifted about 100 tons off my shoulders! I can't really go into details here today, but I will when I can and I will in person if you know what I am talking about. Just remind me! I will tell you all about it!

We are so blessed to be living in this area. Good friends, family, a roof over our head, decent vehicle to drive, a job......Please remember your friends and neighbors in prayer and thank God for them every day! You never know when He will call one of them home!

Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you! I am in love! YES!!! But it is not what you think!!! Have you tried McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade? It is awesome! And very, very good, and very, very addicting..... But be careful, there is this thing called brainfreeze.................aka Spheno Palatine Gangleoneuralgia Google it if you dare.........it is very, very, very cold!

On a bit of a sad note, please remember Rhonda Moody St Charles' family in your prayers tonight and tomorrow as well as the coming days. They will lay her to rest tomorrow afternoon. Rhonda was a good friend in high school, and we renewed our friendship on facebook. I had not seen her in years. My parents knew hers, and we are only a month apart in age. Rhonda passed away this past Sunday. She will be missed.
John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
I love y'all!
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment