Monday, July 18, 2011

July

I really can't believe July is over half finished! It will be August and school will be starting before we know it! Luckily I don't have anyone in school! Then, September will be here and fall will arrive! Friday September 23 will be the first day of fall and if it means a bit cooler temps, bring it on! I love the fall! Rick always used to make me a corn stalk shock that was so big, it took 3 of us to put it up! And he would put several straw bales out and decorate it with pumpkins and Indian corn. Nick fixed me up last year. Had to buy the fodder for the first time in our lifetimes. I do look forward to cooler weather and hot chocolate and sitting out at the fire. In my recipe blog you will find a recipe for hot chocolate that is so very yummy! It is the recipe used by Starbucks according to a website we found, we made this hot chocolate last fall and winter many, many times. It tastes so much like Starbucks and a fraction of the cost! Makes me sweat thinking about it right now though as warm as it is!

Nick turns 21 this year. I can not believe that! He had court today, pre-trial. I think the state attorney is beginning to realize they don't have a case, he almost caved today but didn't so we go to trial. It begins in August, we could use your prayers because despite the evidence, you know what a jury can do! Let the guilty go and convict the not guilty, and he is not guilty! After it is over I will tell you all about it if you want to know!

Tobi will turn 3 October 14 and Perry Dale, aka Bubba will turn 2 October 22. He is beginning to show some terrible 2 traits and Tobi is beginning to get out of them. Then Olivia will still be lagging behind! Tobi will be starting pre-school probably next year! That doesn't seem real. She has finally gotten herself potty trained and says diapers are for babies, as well as lots of other stuff. "That's for babies" is her favorite saying!

"They" are predicting that the next few days will be dangerously hot. Be careful out there! Stay inside as much as you can! And say a little prayer for me that Val gets a job soon! I can't tolerate having a house full of babies again! Don't get me wrong, I love them all, but she has her own family now and they don't belong with me. I raised my kids and don't need the noise. My nerves can't take much more! It has been a difficult past 20 months.

Still waiting on my sleep study results. The labs were great. I was happy about that! Only thing I don't know is the thyroid blood tests, but everything else was good. I still need an explanation of the exhaustion! And that happened before the babies came back. We shall see.

I hope you all have a safe and happy week. Pray for each other, I know I can use it! Remember to treat each other the way you would like to be treated in all you do.


James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
I love y'all!

To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment