Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Val's babies 2012
Val's babies 2011
Val's babies June 2011

Today, I am thankful for these 3 babies who call me Gamma. I am blessed beyond measure! I just wanted to say that. These babies are precious. They are gifts and I couldn't ask for more. And, as you can clearly see, they are growing so fast and changing so fast. They really aren't babies anymore. Livvy is becoming a toddler. Terrible two's have already set in lol. They are precious.

The world did not end today. For future reference, this is the date the "Myan" calendar ended and some smarty pants decided that meant the world would end today. I have something for those experts. Read Mark 13:32!
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
In just a few days we will celebrate the birth of one of the most important 'people' in our lives. Jesus was born in Bethlehem over 2000 years ago. He was born to die for us so we may have eternal life. I am glad I know him. Remember the Reason for the Season!

Please continue to keep your friends, family, neighbors in your prayers!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.........
Just me, Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment