Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 coming to an end


The next post or two may reflect over the past year. There have been good times, bad times, sad times and some pretty awesome times. We lost some great people in our county in 2012. Some from cancer, some from accidents, some from heart problems, one brutally taken from us.... may they all rest in peace until that day when the trumpet sounds and we will meet them again.....

January 2012 brought us a mostly warm winter. February brought more of the same. It also brought me my step son and his family. We were able to meet them for the first time. It was awesome! March was mild and April was wild. May brought Miss Livvy's first birthday and my 53rd. July also brought my stepson and his family here for a fourth of July firework show.... even if it was kinda dry. No harm done! This summer also brought another Fiesta color. Flamingo. I added some pieces to my collection. Rick started that collection for me a long time ago.

This past year has been a year of changes around here as well. A few health problems have necessitated changes in the way I do a few things. I now have to rest in the middle of doing most chores. I am hopeful this will improve. I am very compliant with my CPAP (or CRAP as my sister in law calls it). I even find myself wishing I had it with me at work sometimes, sometimes I feel so short of breath that I don't know how I am going to walk another step. Then other times I am fine. I hope the medications make things better.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I have been blessed so much more than I deserve.

May each of you have a very blessed new year!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.........
Just me, Myra
“Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:” Psalm 103:1-2 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment