Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Did I tell you how much I love my Keurig?

  
This is like my Keurig. Today I was visiting a friend. She said, "I have something for you!" I said, Ok but that is not necessary. She smiled. She pulled something out of a tote. I fell in love with on the first sip. Green Mountain Hot Chocolate K-cups. Yum. I put a drop of vanilla flavoring. Nothing fancy, the kind you cook with. Tastes a lot like the Starbucks Hot Chocolate. I love that too! It is soooo good!
Another good thing today! How the Grinch Stole Christmas came on tonight on Cartoon Network! I was so excited! I got to see Law and Order: SVU, Grinch and shortly Criminal Minds will be on. I think that is a good night of TV!  One more good thing! Nick got the smoke detector in my bedroom to shut up! And he didn't break it!

I love Christmas. Please continue to remember the meaning of the season!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.........



No comments:

Post a Comment