Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2012 Christmas Day


As Christmas Day draws to a close, I am thankful for another day spent with my family, honoring our traditions of getting up on Christmas morning and having homemade sourdough cinnamon rolls,                                                                     http://myfavoriterecipiesandotherstufff.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html  spending time with my family then going up to moms aka Nana's house for Christmas dinner with family. Today was no exception. There was plenty of food, presents for everyone and a surprise or two. It was great. And some of the little ones also said 'Happy Birthday Jesus'! Melted my heart.

Photo: Yum!

I hope each and everyone had a blessed day. I hope those who have lost loved ones this year are able to cope with this first anniversary of without their loved one. It is our third anniversary of without Rick and it was still hard. I don't know when or if it will be easier, just different. I still miss him today as much as I did March 6 2010 when he left. I thought I was moving on, but I guess I am stuck here, I hope you never know how it feels. 

Enough of that. The babies seemed to have a good Christmas. They got a puppy and seemed so excited about it. I hope they aren't too young for a puppy. 

Please keep your friends/neighbors/family in your prayers.

I love all y'all!
To be continued........
Just me, Myra
“And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.” Luke 2:8-11KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment