Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I love Christmas shows


So excited! So glad I have west coast CBS!! I got home tonight after work to one favorite show... Law and Order SVU then while programming the tv for the night I found Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! I love this show! I don't know how long it has been coming on, but I watched it as a child!! I still watch it! I have seen Frosty the Snowman this year, I missed How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I hope I haven't missed Santa Claus is Coming to Town....

I am feeling better emotionally today. Was a busy day at work. I love being busy. I have a nursing student who finishes his 120 hours tomorrow. He will do well. Hopefully he will be working 3B just down the hall. He is Nick's age, and played football. Many of my co-workers could be my kids. I feel that way about them too. Love it!

I have off until Friday, no call! I plan to sleep late too!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment