Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Got up this morning and went to Nana's for breakfast just as I do every Sunday that I'm home. We had the usual gravy and biscuit eggs bacon and sausage. It sure was good. Doug and Donita were there and Greg finally made it. Told him he missed Nana's birthday last weekend and family dinner last night. He misses one more family gathering and he's out if the family. He acted like he didn't believe me. Imagine that! He will find out. That's all I have to say about that. Doug and his family should be pretty close to getting back home by the time I'm writing this.

We had church today. I decided I would stay home. Not really feeling good. Probably going to bed early tonight too. I heard they had a good service. Glad of that!

Nick went to Janna's. I'm here alone. Val posted lots of pics of her babies enjoying the Easter bunny this morning. Enjoyed looking at them! I miss my babies.

Getting my lists together. Nick and Janna's wedding will be here before we know it!

I think this is all.
I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued.....🐇🌷









No comments:

Post a Comment