Monday, March 11, 2013

Dragging!

This time change is so hard to get used to! Haha I had to wake Nick this morning- 0630 and he wasn't up yet! It was still dark and he had plenty if time. Yesterday morning I was so afraid I would oversleep and be late for work that I woke around 4 am. I was up drinking coffee posting on Facebook.

There's not a lot going on with me- working on my Clinical Ladder portfolio. It's about done; just last minute stuff to take care of. That's about all.

I have a favor to ask. Please remember Jeremy Priddy's family in your prayers. Tomorrow would have been his birthday. It will be a bittersweet day for them- especially this one- one of those first 'anniversary of's'

The picture is my cousins. It's of his grandma and great uncle. They are my aunt and uncle- one of moms sisters and brother. Aunt Pauline & Uncle Owen. Oh, the stories I could tell! Maybe later!

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment