Saturday, March 2, 2013

Aspartame-free update!

I'm still doing well without my Coke Zero. It's been 3 weeks and 2 days since I've ingested anything containing aspartame! There was a time I thought I couldn't live without it. I've had no withdrawal problems either. I worried I might, but there's been no issues. And the symptoms I had prior to quitting have continued to improve. I'm down 21 pounds in 3 weeks. The majority of that was the swelling. I have ankles. It's amazing! The shortness of breath has continued to improve. There is absolutely no chest tightness/pressure. Both were daily issues. I can stand easily from sitting without assistance. I just can't tell you how much better I feel. Can't explain it well enough!

Next item! Please continue to remember Aunt Bonita in your prayers. It's been a week now. Her most difficult days still lie ahead.

There is sickness in the neighborhood. Please remember them too.

Sitting here watching the snow fall. I am so ready for spring!

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment