Monday, March 4, 2013

It's been 3 years

I can't help but think of you today. Three years ago today. We were in 619. All your sedation was completely off. It had been almost 6 weeks since you went in the hospital. We started off the day very active and had the best day in almost 2 months really. I pulled my chair up beside you on your right side. You held my hand a lot that day. Around noon we took a nap. You turned up on your right side, looked at me with such life in your eyes and said "take me home!" I told you I would just as soon as we possible could. Little did I know then that in two days you would go to your real home. I had hope for the first time since that day in November just over 3 months earlier when we heard those dreaded words "you have a mass in your brain". It was such a great day! I miss you still like it was yesterday.

The picture I chose today shows you in your favorite place- your garden. If you were still here we'd be working out there every day we could!

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment