Monday, March 25, 2013

Woke to a lil snow on the ground!

Here we are well into what is supposed to be spring. It's as cold as it was all winter. Know what's falling from the sky? No, silly not rain. It's KY. It rains in winter and snows in spring evidently! At least the roads are clear! I really wish that groundhog had seen his shadow- it's usually warmer sooner when he does. Oh, well. That's living in KY!

I am hoping the stomach bug bypasses this house. It's in Wingfield- several of my friends have (or recently have had) it. I understand its miserable. Being unable to throw up would likely make a very miserable experience- not that puking is pleasant mind you or having the virus. I was afraid I was getting it Thursday - I was so nauseous. But it was just my nerves. Got a lot going on.

Y'all have a blessed day. I'm gonna try to find a way to get warm. Guess I will turn up the heat some more.

Remember your friends in your prayers.

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment