Friday, March 8, 2013

Beautiful day part 2

Had my appointment at corp care today. Dr agreed with me. Things are getting better. I just answered those questions honestly. Got myself a trip out there. I will be rescheduling my fit test first of next week. Yay! No further referrals!

The sun has been out all day. It's warm, bright and beautiful! My son took me to lunch after my appointment. I went to Michael's and looked around. Found some interesting stuff. I have ideas for Nick and Janna's shower. Hopefully it will be around June 8. I can't believe it's almost here! I also stopped by Milk and Honey Bakery and checked out cake prices for the shower. Their stuff is good.

Sometimes I feel so tired and depressed. Then I look around and see how very blessed I really am and I thank God for all He has allowed me to experience. I have my kids. I have reasonably good health. My parents are reasonably healthy as well and I have those 3 precious babies who call me Gamma! I have precious friends that I may not see for weeks at a time; but if I need them I KNOW without a doubt they are only a phone call or text away. Any hour of the day at that. I hope they know I'm here for them the same way. Day or night!

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment