Friday, March 8, 2013

Beautiful Day!

It's such a beautiful day today! The sun is shinning. It should warm up nicely. I am so ready for spring though we really haven't had a bad winter. We certainly have seen worse- we've seen better too though! Also, we have seen ice storms into April a time or two. 35 years ago when I was in nursing school, January was quite a winter! Spent many days staying over in the nursing lab with several classmates. It was a cold walk over to the hospital for clinicals!

I went for my fit test yesterday. Did my tb questionnaire. Did my other questionnaire. Now I gotta go to corp care before I can fit test. So much for accurate answers. It will be fine. I will get my fit test next week.

The pictures are of the fit test equipment and of the main building where I went to nursing school. Memories!

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued.....




No comments:

Post a Comment