Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter 2013

Tomorrow is Easter. Tomorrow is the day that represents the day Jesus rose from death. He died on that cross so we may have eternal life. What a sacrifice! Had He not made that long walk and sacrificed Himself for us, I don't know where I'd be! Tomorrow is also a fifth Sunday and Miller Hill will be having church tomorrow at 11. Y'all are welcome!

My baby brother lives in Ohio. He and his family are here only for the weekend. It's been a while since I've seen him. We had supper at moms tonight. It was fun to get together. The picture at the end is Doug, Jacob, Heather and Jonas. Britty couldn't come with them, she is in nursing school and had a test yesterday she couldn't take early or make up. Hopefully she will get to come with them next time. My sister-in-laws parents also came for supper. We had a lot if fun. Didn't get to take pictures though.

I made this most awesome orange thing with orange jello vanilla pudding and cool whip. Recipe is posted on my FB wall. There was none in my bowl when I left.

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment