Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Random Thoughts in April

It's April already and it feels like January! Just once I'd like to have a division of the four seasons. Once before I die.... I don't believe that's too much to ask! I'm afraid we will go straight into summer. We do still have a few cold spells to get through. Dogwoods and redbuds still have to bloom as well as blackberries.

There is so much I want to say tonight. For various reasons, I can't. I would cry but that messes with my CPAP. I know this is my blog and I usually write whats truly bothering me but I can't with this. I just don't know what to do except pray for answers and clarity. Pray that what I need is made clear to me. It's for sure God is very aware of what I mean by this.

Please remember my Aunt Chris in your prayers. (Uncle Floyd's wife). Her sister passed away today after a difficult battle with cancer. She was a precious woman.

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued....


(Stock photo from the Internet- not my photo)

Come on Spring! We are waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment