Friday, September 30, 2011

Football!

I am multitasking to the max tonight! I have been listening to EC football, they are winning an impressive win currently 69-21 over Hart Co. Actually, it is over now. A good win! Now the CATS are 7 - 0. I don't know if that is a record, but it is pretty great!!! 7 wins 0 losses to date! I am reminded of our Friday nights a few years ago. Rick and I rarely missed a game! I was one of those parents who couldn't keep my seat. I walked the scrimmage line and yelled for my team!! We went to several games after Nick graduated, but didn't go after that, but we did (and still do) listen on the radio.

Other things I was doing, having supper, playing on facebook and watching Blue Bloods while listening to the game and posting TD by TD! It was so fun!

It has been a few nights since I wrote anything. I have been working and it has been busy. But, I am not complaining! I am grateful to have a job! I love my job!

On Wednesday, Sandy and I went all the way to Dunmor KY and to Central City KY shopping for Primitive Decor. We both racked up some deals! We had a blast!


my favorite verse Jeremiah 29:11
A print from Sandy
Pumpkins

I am thinking this is about all for tonight, I am very sleepy! Y'all have a blessed night, I love all y'all!

To be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment