Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just me

I have had a day of remembering. I rode around today looking at the turning leaves, something we used to do together. I was thinking about how 2 years ago I thought life couldn't get any better. Kids grown, no major problems, work going well, everybody healthy (so I thought). And in 12 days it will be the 27th anniversary of meeting Rick. I have already written about this. It was a Saturday night, a neighbor decided to introduce us and from the night I met him, I knew he would be who I would marry. I miss him.

October Rose came home tonight. She had been with her great grandmother. She loves spending time with mamaw. She grew a bushel while she was gone. She ran up the stairs so big, ran up to me and gave me a hug. I love Tobi hugs!

I have decorated some for fall. I love fall. I am disappointed in my shock this year though. And the dogs are trying to sleep in the straw. :(

I didn't sleep very well last night. I hope to sleep better tonight. I still love my CPAP!

This is all for tonight I think.

I love y'all
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment