Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It has been a good day

Today started off pretty good, except being awakened by my almost 21 year old son to see if I would make him some gravy. It was 6am, and I usually am awake well before then anyway. I do have to work tomorrow, so this may be short. As soon as the storm is over, I am going to bed. I don't like storms.

I made a decision today that I had been thinking about for quite a while. I am going to move Rick's grave to Miller Hill. It will be in the next month or so, there is a ton of paperwork and a lot of work for poor Robbie. But, I have to do it. I think under the circumstances, Rick would understand. I have sent a message to close friends of his and mine, and told some family, I don't have a firm date yet, but I will let folks know in case they want to be there. I need to move on with life as he wanted me to do, and this is a step in the right direction. I don't know if I will ever "find anyone else" or not, I am not actively "looking" but he told me to find someone else, he made me promise that Saturday night before he let me call an ambulance that I would not live the rest of my life alone. I would have told him anything that night to get him to let me call that ambulance. Y'all keep us in your prayers. I will keep y'all in mine.

It is lightening so vividly right now! I HATE STORMS! Did I tell you that?

We had a good prayer meeting tonight. There was a lot of love around there tonight. Sandy and Teresa were right. We need to step up and pull up with all we have. I have been sitting long enough. I have to get back where I need to be so I can help someone. That is all I want to do. Help someone!

I thing this is all tonight, I am going to go into my room, turn on the TV and bury my head under the cover with my CPAP and hope the lights stay on! It'd be a little smothery in that mask if the power goes out......I believe I'd wake up tho.....

I love y'all!
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment